The Kryll team is proud to integrate this new partner in the list of supported exchanges on the Kryll platform!
Kryll is now part of the list of third-party applications compatible with KuCoin, allowing you to simply create your API key while benefiting from the addition of an extra layer of security! With this new feature, you'll be able to link your Kryll account to KuCoin from the third-party app menu, while benefiting from an extra layer of security for your automated trading!
You will find below the steps to follow to link Kryll to your KuCoin account, and in a few minutes you will be ready to launch your first strategies!
If you don't already have a KuCoin account, you can register here
Easily add your KuCoin API Key on Kryll thanks to this tutorial!
1) Log in to kucoin.com, hover your mouse on your profile button and then click on "API Management" in the drop-down menu
2) Click on the "Create API" button
3) Choose the option to link a Third-Party Application
4) Choose Kryll as the Third-Party
5) Give this API a name (The name you give does not really matter, put whatever you want)
6) Set this API a passphrase (We recommend to not use your password)
7) Check Spot Trading and Futures Trading if you do use Kryll Futures, then click on the "Next" button
8) Complete the security verification
9) Once done, don't close this tab and go to the Kryll Platform
10) Log in to the Kryll Platform and go to "Settings"
11) Find the dedicated window on the bottom right of your screen
12) Select KuCoin
13) Copy and paste the key and the secret key that KuCoin gave you. To finish, enter the passphrase you have set and then click on "Ok"
Congrats! You are now all set up for automated trading on KuCoin with Kryll!
Go to the Kryll Marketplace and now launch your very first trading bot!
Telegram EN: https://t.me/kryll_io
Telegram FR: https://t.me/kryll_fr
Telegram ES: https://t.me/kryll_es