Hello and welcome to this new tutorial on how to trade KRL on IDEX.
First of all, IDEX is a decentralized exchange so you won’t need any account, however you will need to use MetaMask or Mist to use it. For this tutorial I will use MetaMask.
Now let’s get started !
Let’s add our KRL token to Metamask by searching for "Kryll" in the right column.
- Now you can see your KRL tokens, it should look like this :
- Now go to https://idex.market/eth/krl and click on “Full Balances” :
- Click on Deposit on the KRL line to add KRL to your IDEX wallet (You can also deposit ETH if you want to buy more KRL 😉) :
- Now just choose how many KRL you want to send from your wallet to your IDEX wallet :
- Submit the transaction via Metamask after verifying that it’s ok. (2 transactions will need to be submitted for one deposit):
- Wait for your transaction to be confirmed and you’ve just deposited some KRL on IDEX !
Now let’s trade !
- Fill in the price (it will automatically use the market price if you go straight to the step 2 of this tutorial) :
- Fill in how many KRL you want to sell (or buy 😏) :
You’ve just placed an order to buy/sell KRL ! If your order is accepted by someone then you will be credited !
To withdraw, just do the exact same thing when you deposited, but click on withdraw.
Thank you for your attention and happy trading!
Be sure to follow us on all our social networks.
Our website: https://kryll.io
Twitter : @Kryll.io
Telegram : https://t.me/kryll_io
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/kryll.io
Support : email@example.com