The last few weeks have been incredible for the Kryll.io platform with the arrival of thousands of new users. This reinforces us in the idea that we have a quality product and motivates us even more to add new features.
An update of the platform is available (v1.13) with the following new features that you might like:
- Complete overhaul of the backtest system. These are now more accurate and should better represent reality.
- Addition of a popup notification system.
- The minimum KRL locked on a strategy decreases from 50 to 25 KRL.
- The MultiLauncher of strategies (from the Marketplace) now allows you to launch any pair and is no longer limited to the pairs suggested by the publisher.
- Cancelling a backtest now shows the entire log.
- The portfolio page is now more user-friendly.
- Optimizations on the Marketplace.
- Corrections on the display of the dark mode.
As well as fixes and improvements to the Futures version currently in closed beta testing.