Coinbase has made a major change migrating from Coinbase Pro to Coinbase Advanced at the end of 2023, aiming to enhance user experience by consolidating advanced trading functionalities into a single, more sophisticated platform. The Kryll team is pleased to add Coinbase Advanced to the list of supported exchanges, enabling our users to continue using Coinbase with their Kryll account.
You will find below the steps to follow to link your Kryll account to Coinbase, and in a few minutes you will be ready to launch your first strategies!
If you don't already have a Coinbase account, you can register here
Easily add your Coinbase API Key on your Kryll account thanks to this tutorial!
1) Log in to coinbase.com and go to the API management page: coinbase.com/settings/api
2) Click on the "New API Key" button
3) In the Accounts section, check the "all" box
4) In the Permissions section, check the boxes shown bellow and click on the "Create" button
5) Complete the security verification
6) Once done, don't close this tab and go to the Kryll Platform
7) Log in to the Kryll Platform and go to "Settings"
8) Find the dedicated window on the bottom right of your screen
9) Select Coinbase
10) Copy and paste the key and the secret key that Coinbase gave you, then click on "Ok"
Congrats! You are now all set up for automated trading on Coinbase with your Kryll account!
Go to the Kryll Marketplace and now launch your very first trading bot!
Telegram EN: https://t.me/kryll_io
Telegram FR: https://t.me/kryll_fr
Telegram ES: https://t.me/kryll_es